Dear Riders (and Readers)! We would like to invite you for our very special (and last one of the year 2013) Intensive Training Weekend – 14th and 15th of December.
The bookings for the weekend open now and close at 9pm on the 29th November.
There are 3 places available on Saturday and 3 on Sunday.
Each rider who signs up will receive a special Aspire gift…of course the content is a secret!
Please download and share the poster with any horsey friends who you think might enjoy a great time of learning, fun and winter work out!
- Come for a day of November Aspire Training! (aspireequestrian.wordpress.com)
- Equestrian version of eat in and take away…what kind of rider are you? What kind of rider would you like to be? (aspireequestrian.wordpress.com)
- Adult Beginner/Novice Rider – What You Might Want To Know about booting and whipping of horses (aspireequestrian.wordpress.com)
- Winter is coming…If you create the right habits they will take you beyond your wildest dreams… (aspireequestrian.wordpress.com)
- What’s better than the crisp, fresh, intensive, Aspire training air ? 🙂 (aspireequestrian.wordpress.com)
- Facts about Horse Riding (liulimaori.wordpress.com)
- Horse-riding holidays: four of the best (telegraph.co.uk)
- Loves and losses (kickingon.wordpress.com)