Please see below our little guide to choosing the right training package for the right person. If you are buying for someone who will only just start learning to ride, go with what you know about their personality and the amount of time they might have free to commit to a new hobby.
If you are buying for a horse owner, please contact aspire @ outlook.com for details on prices. Some costs will be deducted from packages for horse owners.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE UPON PAYMENT
Aspire Christmas Offer allows you to purchase any numbers of packages (up to 10 months) and then for the person you gift it to to use it as and when they wish between March 2014 and December 2014. You will receive an Aspire Equestrian Gift Certificate with the details you chose to give to us (like the name of the person you are purchasing the riding package for). The Certificate will mention the name of the package (Leisure, Challenge, Extreme), number of packages (from 1 to 10) and the title of chosen Programme (Start, Foundation, Development or Performance). It will also come with a factsheet with all essential details about riding with Aspire Equestrian.
- How would you like to take part in something amazing in 2014? Introducing our next year’s offer… (aspireequestrian.wordpress.com)
- Winter Horse Life Aspire Equestrian Style…- how to tackle short days and cold fingers (aspireequestrian.wordpress.com)
- Equestrian version of eat in and take away…what kind of rider are you? What kind of rider would you like to be? (aspireequestrian.wordpress.com)
- Horse Rant: What Does It Mean To Be A Good Rider? (infinity1673.wordpress.com)
- 10 Reasons to Online Dating With Equestrian Singles (liulimaori.wordpress.com)