Due to increasing numbers of London riders interested in Aspire’s coaching programme, I am looking to work with a centre nearby (30min from Central London) so not all London riders have to trek all the way to Berkshire or Hampshire every week.
My training is horse friendly and rider centred – the courses aim to inspire, motivate and educate those riders who ride for improvement, ethical sport and joy of being around horses. We offer positive, dynamic tuition that is creative and fun.
Any of the below or all available as part of the cooperation:
– committed, passionate instructor happy to help with existing business
– quality tuition for existing liveries if needed/wanted at special rates
– freelance teaching cover
– schooling for ponies and horses ridden, groundwork, in-hand
– teaching training for trainee instructors – quality “teaching to teach” service
– assistance with marketing & PR
– overall helping hand
I am looking for someone with Aspire values and passion for equestrian grassroots sports…If that’s you, or you know of someone I could contact, pleasedrop an email to Wiola at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO LOOKING FOR CENTRES ANYWHERE IN THE UK WHO WOULD LIKE TO HOST OUR ASPIRE TRAINING GET-AWAYS! (These are bootcamp training weekends and weeks – please get in touch if you have 4-5 lovely horses we could hire for training, good lesson’s facilities, safe hacking and a local B&B).
Wiola Grabowska BHSAI/INT’T