ARE YOU AN IMPROVEMENT DRIVEN RIDER BUT HAVE NO OWN HORSE? WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE REGULAR, WELL THOUGHT OUT TRAINING, HAVE A CHANCE TO COMPETE IN LOCAL SHOWS/EVENTS AND HAVE A HORSE TO BOND WITH?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Brackenhill Stud in Henley on Thames has an ex-Pony Club, fun gelding available for a competent rider to take on and join training adventures with Aspire Equestrian Riding Academy.
You will receive:
- Four days a week with Frank, a 16.1hh chestnut gelding (kept on Part Livery at Brackenhill Stud and shared with one other rider who trains with the Academy once a week on Sundays)
- weekly or bi-weekly lessons with Wiola (to learn more about Aspire Equestrian coaching please see: www.aspireequestrianridingacademy.com) . Lessons also include off-horse training for the rider, in-hand sessions and video feedback.
- discounted livery fee
- access to Aspire Equestrian Intensive Training Camps at Brackenhill Stud
Your monthly costs:
- 3/4 of Frank’s livery costs (£400 payable monthly)
- Four or more lessons a month at £35 per lesson (payable monthly)
To discuss this opportunity at greater details or to set up a trial lesson please contact Wiola (0749 2202 400) or Emma (07557 677163) or email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org