Looking on behalf of a young rider who has grown a pair of mega long legs and needs to let her little pony, Foxy, be ridden by her younger sister.
13 years old Mia is on a mission to find a 14.3hh-16hh friend to take part in various Academy training events, lessons and Camps as well as variety of Pony Club activities. She would love to Event at PC level as well as BE80/90 when ready.
Ideally looking for a bigger Foxy who:
- is easy and polite to handle by Mia’s mum who does a lot of pony handling indeed
- is careful over coloured poles and stylish in the air with good jump technique
- has three correct paces and does a nice dressage test at Prelim level on grass or surface
- easy to take to events, polite and happy with a haynet
- good to hack
- has some experiences jumping 80/90cm jumping courses
- has some experiences over 80/90 XC courses (can be just schooling or Unaffiliated events)
Foxy is not brave XC so we are looking for an upgrade in that department and hoping for something with a bit of a heart for natural fences and polite attitude across the country (nothing that might take young Mia sightseeing too much…).
Please contact email@example.com or via comment on here or a message on Facebook with anything suitable!