If you would like me to cast an eye on a problem you are having with your riding and give you a mini-training plan to work on the issue, be brave and do the following:
- film 1-2 min of clear footage of one issue you would like a training plan for
- embed it on your blog in a post titled “Aspire Equestrian Monthly Virtual Training Challenge – Christmas Special” and a short description of what you are trying to achieve and what you are doing on the problem right now.
- send me a link to your blog post as a comment to this post
I will comment on your blog with a thorough feedback and a mini training plan.
You can then pick a friend with whom you can claim your Christmas Special Offer: 1 MONTH FREE OF ASPIRE VIRTUAL COACHING FOR BOTH OF YOU! (to be used any time before the end of February 2014) and £50 OFF an Aspire Intensive Training Day in 2014 for each of you*.
Be brave Bloggers must enter the challenge before 24th December 10pm London, UK time.
All levels and problems welcome.
* blogger who publicly blogs about their training via Aspire Virtual Coaching programme and a friend will receive £50 OFF full fee when they book Aspire Intensive Training Day (location: Berkshire UK). Normal Intensive Training Day’s fee: £200 per rider per day. The offer can be claimed any time between Aug – Dec 2014.
SEE PREVIOUS BLOGGER CHALLENGES HERE:
Don’t know what to expect from an Intensive Training Day? Watch our little video preview to Aspire 2014 coaching 🙂
- Gift of Experience, Adventure, Excitement and Lifestyle – Aspire Equestrian’s Christmas Offer is Here! (aspireequestrian.wordpress.com)
- If You Think We Deserve It – Give Aspire Equestrian a Vote in Equestrian Social Media Awards 2014!! 🙂 (aspireequestrian.wordpress.com)