Aspire Equestrian Riding Academy is looking for:
A very special person to stand behind the lenses during our Intensive Training Camp (18th-20th August at Rosehill Equestrian, Henley on Thames, RG9 3EB) as the lovely Christine Dunnington who usually shoots us beautifully, is away.
This would suit someone building their photography portfolio rather than an established professional (but all experiences welcome!).
– Two and a half days of photo – documenting training adventures of 9-10 riders and their horses (flatwork/dressage, jumping, XC training sessions and off horse rider training sessions)
– might need a mix of skills of a wedding photographer/portrait and equine knowledge and ninja expertise 😉
– will be able to be invisible when needed and put riders at ease with your presence
– enjoy capturing precious moments, lightbulb moments, training moments, relationship between horse and rider and the bond they have as they train
What’s in it for you:
– possibility to offer selected photos for sale to the riders taking part
– possibility to pitch own creative photo ideas to me and “use” any willing riders and horses to play with those
– possibility to meet new potential clients and wow them with your photos
– possibility to join our fun BBQ 😉
How will the photos be used:
I will choose selection of photos from the weekend on which you could place your logo and they would be extensively shared on Aspire Equestrian social media and blog offering you an exposure among grassroots sports focused horsey audience.
Please see a photo report from our latest camp here but all creative input more than welcome! https://aspireequestrian.wordpress.com/…/aspire-equestrian…/
Any questions please message me on here via comments or email email@example.com
I really hope to meet one of you out there and build some awesome photo memories with your help